1. The Dipping Powders is easy to do it with a french and gradient effect.
2. The picture is real shot without color, close to the real thing.
4. The advantages are simple and quick to apply, more durable than nail polish, and the disadvantage is that it is not easy to remove(in the same way as the nail gel)
5.Can be used on natural nails and false nails.
6.Provide a fantastic natural look for your nails.
7.Perfect for home use or professional use.
How to use :
1. Prepare your nail
2. Apply a thin coat of dip base
3. Dip tip of the entire nail into the dish
4. Brush off excess powder
5. Apply a second coat of dip Base Coat
6. Dip tip of a nail into the dish to achieve desired smile line
7. Brush off excess powder
8. Apply dip ACTIVATOR
9. Smooth and refine the surface with a buffer
10. Apply top coat